Hi, and another stupid one, you're using an apple certified
cable, right?
Sent from a BrailleNote
----- Original Message -----
From: Hope Paulos <[email protected]
To: [email protected]
Date sent: Wed, 12 Oct 2016 21:04:00 -0400
Subject: Re: iTunes No Longer Recognizing my iPhone
This is a really stupid question, but at least it's worth a
shot. Have you rebooted your iPhone recently? Try rebooting both
your computer and your iPhone. If that doesn't work, I would
give the accessibility answer desk a call to see if they can
troubleshoot the issue. They might be able to do something on
their end.
Hope Paulos
On Oct 12, 2016, at 8:50 PM, David Goldfield
<[email protected]> wrote:
Here's my situation. I'm using an iPhone 6S, iOS 10.0.2
connected to a
PC running Windows 10 Anniversary Update with iTunes, latest
version
which I believe is 12.5.1. I recently had some work done on my
PC and,
after I got it back, I noticed that iTunes doesn't see my iPhone
as it
used to.
When I connect my iPhone to the PC's USB port I am asked whether
I want
to allow this device to access photos and I say yes. However,
my iPhone
does not ask if I trust this PC with choices of Trust or Don't
Trust,
which it used to. I've done a repair of iTunes and, this
evening, I even
uninstalled and reinstalled iTunes, with no success. Can anyone
offer
any suggestions as to what I could try to get iTunes to
recognize my
iPhone again?
--
David Goldfield,
Assistive Technology Specialist
Feel free to visit my Web site
WWW.DavidGoldfield.Info
--
The following information is important for all members of the V
iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate,
please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than
posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is
Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from
it, send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V
iPhone list..
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this
list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate,
please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than
posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is
Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the
Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
send an email to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you
can reach Cara at [email protected]
The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.