Hi,

I just did some experimenting, and when I play a Kindle book on
Alexa, the chapters are no longer listed in the Now Playing section of the
Alexa app. Maybe this is because of the recent update to the Alexa app. They
are still listed at
alexa.amazon.com <http://alexa.amazon.com/>.
I went there with my computer and was able to navigate by chapter. I thought it
might be possible to go to that site on my phone and read Kindle books that
way, but it didn't work; I was just prompted to download the app. I guess it's
time to contact amazon.

Best,
Anna