Ah, well I have not watched the keynote, so now I understand the context of
your comments. Well hey I imagine someone will find those new fangled iTunes
features quite interesting. I however like iTunes just fine for what it does
and what it does for me is working great. I really see the iPhone 5 as sort of
an evolution to the next thing because now they have LTE which was really a
game changer for a lot of folks.
Really what I hope is that companies will start to really focus in on
performance and battery life. I think these things will be what sets devices
apart from each other. Well ok if you make one that can survive being run over
by a crate train might impress me a little. :)