Greetings How do I get photos on iOS to recognize faces? Does it just use my
contacts and their contact photo, or is there some training process somewhere?
Also, it’s highly possible that I imagined this as a feature somewhere. Maybe
this is a feature on the Mac only? I’m really not sure. :)

can reach Cara at

To post to this group, send email to
Visit this group at
For more options, visit