Sent: Monday, November 7, 2016 11:47 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Quick Question for Apple iOS Beta Testers

Interestingly enough, here's what Apple says at
https://beta.apple.com/sp/betaprogram/legal

Please keep in mind that you should not install beta software on
production or business-critical systems. We strongly recommend
installing beta software on a secondary system or device, or on a
secondary partition on your Mac.