Proof that the "NDA" doesn't need to be followed and means nothing:
MacRumors covers beta releases, and they are a part of the press invited
to Apple keynote events. Feel free to discuss betas.

What’s New in iOS 10.2 Beta 2: SOS Feature, Music Changes and New ‘TV’
App http://www.macrumors.com/2016/11/07/whats-new-in-ios-10-2-beta-2/

iOS 10.2 Beta 2 Includes New ‘TV’ App for Discovering Content
http://www.macrumors.com/2016/11/07/ios-10-2-includes-new-tv-app/

Apple Seeds Second Beta of tvOS 10.1 to Developers With Single Sign-On
http://www.macrumors.com/2016/11/07/apple-seeds-tvos-10-1-beta-2-to-developers/

Apple Seeds Second Beta of watchOS 3.1.1 to Developers
http://www.macrumors.com/2016/11/07/apple-seeds-watchos-3-1-1-beta-2-to-developers/
Apple Seeds Second Beta of iOS 10.2 to Developers
http://www.macrumors.com/2016/11/07/apple-seeds-ios-10-2-beta-2-to-developers/