Hello, Sieghard.

I quite forgot when I posted my reply to Carol that the user can
delete the entire contents of the trash mailbox with one press of a
button in the native Mail app.  I still think there is a place for the
Gmail app for those who prefer a streamlined, single-minded gateway to
Gmail.  I am a fan of apps that do not present over-complicated
scenarios.  Having said that, I also use the native aMail app and
think that overall, it does a good job in uniting a number of
functions.

Craig