Also I wonder for those who are having these battery-draining issues, before the iOS10, for those who've had your phones while iOS9 was around, did you have these same same battery-draining issues, or did they arise since the update to iOS10?

El 11/11/2016 02:22 p.m., Sieghard Weitzel escribió:
For those couple of people who have these battery issues I would highly
recommend to go to an Apple Store and get them to check the phone, this does
not sound right and there are no reports of this being a major problem.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Gerardo Corripio
Sent: Friday, November 11, 2016 11:48 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: battery draining need to reboot

   What iPhone model are we talking about? I've got a 5S and I'm kind of
hessitant to update to the latest iOS (it's on iOS 9.3.5 with which it came
from factory) and also does this battery drain problem talked about on this
thread, is it general on all iOS devices from what you've guys have seen? Will
Apple hopefully issue it for iOS 10.2? because if yes, I'll update as soon as
iOS 10.2 comes out!