From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Ricardo Walker
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2012 6:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Preordered my iPhone 5!

Hi,
I ordered a black 32GB iPhone 5, from the sprint site. I actually ordered at
8:30 in the morning yesterday. Its do to be delivered on the 21st.

Ricardo Walker
rica...@appletothecore.info
Twitter:@apple2thecore
www.appletothecore.info

On Sep 15, 2012, at 6:59 PM, Daniel Miller <miller...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I've preordered my iPhone 5, and it should arrive on or near October 5th.
Has anyone else taken the plunge and preordered, what capacity did you get,
and from where?