I too have these issues on my iPhone 6.

Don Roberts

On 12/13/2016 3:33 AM, Don Breda wrote:

Hi Sieghard.

I don't have the problem at all on my iPhone 6 s but my friend has a 7 and she does have the problem.

The problem is that the keypad disappears once the call is connected.

It happens if she uses Siri to make the call and it also happens if she goes in to the phone appp and selects the keypad dials the call manually as well.

Once the call connects the keypad disappears.

She is not a good iPhoneuser yet and by the time she fines and enables the keypad again its probably to late.

My phone does not do this at all.

Its frustrating when you need to tenter touch tones to answer menu prompts etc.

Many people have this issue and many don't.

Apple is looking in to it but I don't think they know why it happens for some and not others.

Thanks.

Don