Nes, I have. Nothing seems to help. Sometimes I can do 3 or 4 field of view
reports before these weird issues start popping up. The only thing that works
to get rid of them for another unknown amount of time is to cloq the app from
the app switcher and reopen it. It's really weird and frustrating. This
solution is also the only one that will work for the weird non-responsive back
button issue. And yes, I actually have tried deleting and reinstalling, with no
fixing of these issues.

Thanks, Ari