Welp spectrum is headed to my house. I will see what I get.

   This
(https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id922793622?pt=814382&mt=8&ct=how_i_email)
  is how I Email now

> [...]
> never know how I did it.
>

> I can also access the on-demand features. I can look at tv shows, or movies.
> I can view by network, and even different catagories, such as family. There
> might be more I can do with this. But this is what I can think of at the
> moment.
>

> I can also access my DVR. So far I haven't tried to record anything. But I do
> know that I am able to do this. Although, I don't know much about the DVR at
> the moment. I need to play around with it more.
>

> I do know that so far I can't search for shows or movies, and I can't access
> the DVR settings. The guide does tell you this, when you go to these options.
> There may be a few other things I am not able to do. But this is what I know
> of at the moment.
>

> I am really enjoying this guide. I am actually pretty impressed with it. I
> honestly didn't think it would be as good as it is.
>

> One thing I don't like, is that it kind of pauses the show, so you can hear
> what the guide is saying. Now that I do like. But sometimes, it will let the
> show play, but still read all the information. When this happens, I can't
> always tell what the guide is saying. So I have to go up, or down to another
> channel, then go back to that certain channel.
>

> I hope this is helpful to someone. I also hope that eventually, sooner than
> later, all of you will have this accessibility.
>

> Terri
>

> On 12/30/2016 10:49 AM, Michael Maslo wrote:
>

> > Hi terry
> >

> > I wish I know how to do a podcast but don't. My question is what type of
> > equipment did you receive? What are you able to do with it?
> >

> >    This
> > (https://itunes.apple.com/app/apple-store/id922793622?pt=814382&mt=8&ct=how_i_email)
> >   is how I Email now
> >

> > > On Dec 30, 2016 at 10:36,  <Terri Stimmel
> > > (mailto:icecreamlove...@outlook.com)>  wrote:
> > >

> > >  Hi everyone, I would gladly make a demo. But I honestly have know clue
> > > as to how to do such a thing. Nor do I believe I have the equipment.
> > > However, if someone would contact me off-list and give me an idea as to
> > > how I might do this, then I would know if I really could, or not. Thank
> > > you, Terri On 12/29/2016 2:35 PM, Casey wrote:  >  Hi okay since we are
> > > talking about these boxes and charter  >  accessibility with them.  >
> > > Can someone that has one of these talking boxes please do A podcast on  >
> > >  this.  >  So we can get an idea on what this box can all tell us and
> > > just how  >  usable it will be or would be if we would be able to get the
> > > talking  >  boxes and not the lap top.  >   >  -- The following
> > > information is important for all members of the V iPhone list. If you
> > > have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
> > > feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
> > > moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. Your V
 iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor and your owner is Cara Quinn - you can
reach Cara at  caraqu...@caraquinn.com (mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com)  The
archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/  --- You received this
message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To
unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to
 viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
email to  viphone@googlegroups.com (mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com). Visit
 https://groups.google.com/d/optout.