Hi Gordon, I'm having no issues here. If I don't receive a Puss alert to check
it via the voicemail at, it will more than likely send me a text message. So
that is what I normally go by. Is the text message alert if my push alerts are
not working. You might want to consult with T-Mobile on this one. And I am a
T-Mobile customer.