Hi all

I am still having this exact same problem with my IPad Mini 4. I tried
everything - erasing all the content, resetting network settings, restoring it
as new etc, but it's still persisting in shutting down with no warning (not
even a low battery alert). I took it to an Apple Store who ran diagnostics and
said that, apart from the unexpected shut-down history, all was fine. However,
it's still continuing to do this, so I may well go back to see if I can get it
replaced.

Eleanor

Sent from my iPad