From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Shane Clark
Sent: Wednesday, February 22, 2017 3:01 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: A few questions.

Hi Anna,

So if I'm understanding you correctly, when I am looking through what is
possibly taking up most of my storage, will the stuff that's taking up the most
amount of storage be listed first? Or do I have to look through pretty much
everything to get a general idea?

And also, is there a voice over command but I can execute to have my iPad read
to me and article all the way through?
Thanks.Also, is there a command to text say if I'm reading an article,

Sent from my iPad