From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, March 24, 2017 1:18 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Apple Introduces Cheapest iPad Yet, Special Edition Red iPhone -
Bloomberg

Christopher,

I have no idea, when you search for something in Google something is bound to
pop up, I was just pulling Pablo's Android headphones because it's so much fun
to tease him, criticise Android even just a bit and he's charging to the
rescue. Good thing he didn't buy a Note 7 or he would have had to wear a Nomex
suit and carry a fire extinguisher in his backpack. Anyways, I'll stop it now,
it's fun for a bit but enough is enough.
Pablo, I give you $100 for your iPhone 7, sounds like it's just lying around
there and from the way you make it sound it's just a piece of junk so it must
not be worth a lot, right and for that $100 you can probably buy 2 Android
tablets. *smile*

Take care,