From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, April 04, 2017 1:27 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Uber app experience getting increasingly bad

I could not find out anything as to where Uber customer service centres or
call centres might be located by doing a Google search. Shaf, maybe you
should for once provide actual information in the form of links instead of
just hinting that something is not factual and saying otherwise.

I would, however, be curious as to what number people called if people have
called. I did find an article which outlined various ways to contact Uber
and that article stated clearly that there is no such thing as an actual
customer service number which let's you speak with a live customer service
agent. They mentioned a hot line for critical incidents and emergencies, but
all other help apparently needs to be requested via the website or the app.
Apparently at one point Uber had the email supp...@uber.com where one could
send an email with a question or concern, but it says in the article that as
of December 2016 (a few months ago) this email is no longer valid and
generates an auto response saying so. The article also said that there at
one point was a live chat feature which is also no longer available. For
those interested, here is a link to that article:

http://www.idrivewithuber.com/help/contact-uber-support/

I did just for the fun of it send an email to supp...@uber.com, just put
subject "Guide Dogs" and asked if Uber had a policy which would make sure a
driver can't refuse me because I have a guide dog. Here is what came back,