Hi Caitlyn,

This thread is perfect timing.  Is set up accessible?  This being an arm cuff,
is it possible to take your own blood pressure?  Currently, we have the wrist
model.  Can multiple people use the device, and does it connect up to health
kit on the iPhones?

Thank you, I am looking to update our blood pressure monitor.

Traci