From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Casey
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 6:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: question about paying off my cell phone

Hi okay then let's say I get the phone unlocked once I have it payed off.
And I like my phone service.
But would like to try like let's say US cellular out.
Can I do that then without having to pay another cell bill for US cellular and
A t and t or would I have to get A sim card for each and then pay for each
service like pay one bill for A t and T and then also one bill to Us cellular
as well?

Casey