From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Joseph Hudson
Sent: Monday, April 17, 2017 10:55 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: question about paying off my cell phone

Hello Casey, no you would not have to bills. Pretty much, however would work
would be you would take the phone to US cellular, after it is unlocked through
AT&T. They would put a new Sim in it till work with that particular network.
Then you would be good to go.
Joseph Hudson

Email
jhud7...@gmail.com