Hi, Lois and Everyone!

Well, it's done!  My Aria scale is connected and it is there under my Fitbit
account.  When the setup process was done, and I heard the word Success, you
probably all heard me screaming with joy from Connecticut!  LOL!

I thank everyone who helped me with this dilemma!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 7+!