From: "MamaPeach" <mamape...@charter.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2017 8:06 AM
Subject: Re: Device to transfer stuff to the iPhone

iTools will do it too, but I can't vouge for it's accessibility. I had a
sighted friend help me with the trial version as I didn't want to just jump
into it not knowing how it worked, but I plan to buy the paid version very
soon. With the trial version, I was able to put 20 ringtones on my phone. I
don't add music to my phone as there are so many radio station apps
available, it just takes up room that I don't have on my 16 gig phone, but
iTools does give the option of adding music.