Hi Kimber,

Are you running iOS 11? Were you using the Blindfold games?

Thanks to everyone for there thoughts on this.

Debby

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kimberly
Sent: Sunday, September 24, 2017 3:49 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: iPhone 8 and speaker lightly crackling

I’ve been seeing similar behavior on my iPhone 7 and was concerned that my
speaker was going. So this may indeed be a software issue.

Sent from Kimber's iPhone

On Sep 23, 2017, at 6:57 PM, Debby <dm-h...@comcast.net> wrote:

Hello,

I received my iPhone 8 yesterday, and I finally have it mostly set up, actually
it did most of the work. But when I play Blindfold games like Solitaire and
Color Crush, the speaker lightly crackles. It is almost as if my finger moving
around the screen is causing the speaker to have static. I turned off the
background music in Solitaire, and it is somewhat better, but not gone. I have
restarted the phone, restarted voiceover, turned off audio ducking, changed the
speed and pitch of the voices and it is still there. I played music from the
music app and moved around the screen while the music was playing and no
crackle. The only other place I heard it was a tiny bit in Seeing AI.

Has anyone else experienced the problem? My bet is that it is a software
problem, but if it is the hardware, then a trip to the Verizon store will be in
order.

Thanks!

Debby