Hello Mama Peach, Sieghard, and list,

I just wanted to thank you both for helping me. I really appreciate it.

Right now, I don't feel I need the pass code on. I rarely go to too many
places. When I do, my phone never leaves my side. So I think for now I
am ok without this.

Also, I am using a 5SE.

I hope this is helpful?

I will try to remember to mention this, when I write other messages.

And Sieghard, my texts were showing me just what you thought it was.
That was so very odd!

Thank you for helping me fix it. I don't feel like I am going crazy now.
LOL!

Terri!