Hi Mark,

If you are referring to the charger I mentioned for the Apple Watch and iPhone
then it is the "Belkin Valet Charge Dock and Stand",, this link is on the
Belkin website for $129.95.<http://www.belkin.com/us/p/P-F8J183-APL/>

Interestingly enough I see no mention of the 3.5mm headphone jack which I could
have sworn I remember the Apple sales person at the Apple Store showing me,
maybe it’s such an insignificant feature that it’s not mentioned although one
would think they list it as a feature especially after Apple took away the
3.5mm headphone jack starting with the iPhone 7. Maybe next time you are at
your home away from home, Mark, (I mean the Apple Store), you can ask if they
have one there and check it out. I am pretty sure Apple’s Lightning iphone dock
has this 3.5mm connector in back.

I did Google it on Amazon.com and was surprised to see that they say "New (7)
from $89.42 & FREE shipping". Even at the current exchange rate that works out
to about $112 to $115 which is 30% less than what I have to shell out for it
here in Canada. However, when I clicked on this link I got nowhere which maybe
is because I am in Canada and Amazon.com knows that and can't ship it here, not
sure.

This is where you find it on
Amazon.com.<This%20is%20where%20you%20find%20it%20on%20Amazon.com.>

When I checked on BestBuy.com I found another item and I’m not sure if that
replaces the Valet, it is the “Belkin Powerhouse Wall
Charger”<https://www.bestbuy.com/site/belkin-powerhouse-wall-charger-white/5507501.p?skuId=5507501>
 and it’s listed at $99.95. It sounds very similar.

Lastly, here is another item for you, Mark, check it out on
Amazon!<https://www.amazon.com/Wald-Bicycle-Training-Wheels-16-Inch/dp/B000C128PM/ref=zg_bs_1266043011_1?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6ZE7V4VNG0R2QC1J5MFA>
 *smile*

Take care,