Yes, there is a general focus problem with VO and iOS six and a few apps. It's
one of the bugs I intend to report. I noticed it  in email too, and also in
Twitter and particularly with edit fields. I thought at first with twitter,  it
was Twitter itself, but after you've been in and read a tweet or an article or
reply to something, it puts you back at the top of your tweets, very annoying
if you read your timeline backwards as I do. Also when you are wanting to go in
to an edit field, although it says editing, the focus seems to be on the cancel
button, so if you are dictating it is fine, you can press dictate and it will
work, but if you want to type, you have to swipe to make sure you're in the
edit box. When swiping sometimes, it will move  to the status bar rather than
swiping through. Additionally, it seems to jump, so when you are editing what
you have written, it will put new things not where you wanted them to go: this
is extremely irritating!(Though I have only noticed this last problem in
twitter, when I am trying to select someone to mention, it moves, it doesn't
seem to happen when editing a message in mail, so perhaps this is just a
Twitter problem only). If anyone can reproduce this in particular, that would
be good.
 In messages, it seems to be putting you on the messages tab at the start of
the app rather than near the message you want to read.

Kirsten

Sent from my iPhone