From: "lenron brown" <lenro...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 5:17 AM
Subject: Re: Apple Should Have Shrunk the iPhone around the Screen Instead of
Growing the Screen to Fill the Body

I have played with it a bit a friend has one. It's as fast as the
8plus to me. The reason I don't like it is because no fingerprint
reader. Yes face ID works fine if you have the attention feature
turned off and that's fine. Speakers sound good but they don't seem to
sound that much better than the 8plus my little sister has. I must
admit I do like the design a bit but that's all really. I must be
missing something cuz it seems over hyped.

On 11/28/17, M. Taylor <mk...@ucla.edu> wrote:
> Hello Lenron,
>
> You wrote, in part, "... and I hate the thing ..."
>
> Lenron, do you own an iPhone 10?  If so, and you hate it, can you share with
> us, why you dislike it so?
>
> Mark

Lenron Brown
Cell: 985-271-2832