Hi Craig,

I do have an  iPod. I like to have separate devices for listening to books and
music rather than using my phone and draining it's battery. Personal
preference. I now also have a Fire tablet which works really well with Kindle
books and just putting on MP3's quickly to listen to.
Yes, definitely personal choice here. I like different devices for different
things.
Take care,
Carla.

Sent from my iPhone