Hi Terri,

Ringtones are a bit tricky. Some people make their own custom but others buy
them or get them from others. I have gotten many ringtones from friends and I
have purchased them from the iTunes store but never have made my own. The
easiest way to get them is through the store, but they are from $0.99 to $1.29.
They will download to your phone without connecting to iTunes. If you do decide
you want to get other ringtones from people, it can be a trick to download them
to your phone. The process goes something like this:

1. Open iTunes and plug in your phone.
2. Tab around until you find the iPhone button. Press enter or spacebar here.
3. Tab until you get to the summary part.
4. Press down arrow to get to tones.
5. Tab to the list box.
6. Paste your tunhere.

Remember: You can only copy one tone at a time from iTunes.

I hope this helps you a little bit. I would be more than happy to help you
further.

Jenn

Jenn and Kumi