From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of M. Taylor
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 6:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Screen Recording

This bug must have just been introduced because I have a screen recording from
about two weeks ago and it’s fine.  However, I am experiencing the same problem
as reported, in my latest screen recording.

Very, very interesting.

We should all report this.

Sieghard, I received the screen recording you sent, off-list.

It’s getting so that I am becoming afraid of upgrading to even a small release
for fear of yet another iOS feature being broken.

Mark