Yes, I like them both for different reasons.  SeeingAI is a super app for 
being free and I sure won't nock it.  I hope I can figure out what is going 
on with it because it has been working all along.  We shall see.

Kay Malmquist
[email protected]

Gratitude Advantages
"No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more 
patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."

— Rhonda Byrne


  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: christopher hallsworth
  To: [email protected]
  Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 5:56 AM
  Subject: Re: problem with SeeingAI


  Understood. Only an ide, hope the product channel works again for you some 
day. Sorry can't help. I know I got theachannel to work once on a ready 
meal, but not on a can of beer for example. Supoub app though, definitely a 
keeper for me out of the OCR apps besides KNFB Reader which I actually use 
to recognize those pesky PDF documents.

  On 11 Feb 2018, at 11:59, Kay Malmquist <[email protected]> wrote:


    No, it is the currency channel that requires 11.  I don't worry about 
that because money reader still works fine.

    Kay Malmquist
    [email protected]

    Gratitude Advantages
    "No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more 
patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."

    — Rhonda Byrne


      ----- Original Message ----- 
      From: christopher hallsworth
      To: [email protected]
      Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 5:49 AM
      Subject: Re: problem with SeeingAI


      I thought the product channel requires iOS 11 and later? Probably me 
but...

      On 11 Feb 2018, at 11:53, Kay Malmquist <[email protected]> 
wrote:


        Hi all,
        This morning I was trying to read some barcodes on some food items 
and I got SeeingAI to recognize the barcodes but it just kept playing the 
little tune and finally said that it timed out and to try again later.  I 
tried it on some really easy things like a can of tomato soup and still the 
same results.  Everything else seems to work okay.  I should tell you that I 
am still running IOS 10 and wondered if that is the trouble?  It has been 
working all along .  I haven't used it for a week or so, but even so, I am 
quite puzzled.  Is there something I need to set up now that I am not aware 
of?  Any help is appreciated.  Thanks in advance.


        Kay Malmquist
        [email protected]

        Gratitude Advantages
        "No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you 
more patience, understanding, compassion, and kindness."

        — Rhonda Byrne



        -- 
        The following information is important for all members of the V 
iPhone list.

        If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this 
list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact 
the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

        Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

        The archives for this list can be searched at:
        http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
        --- 
        You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "VIPhone" group.
        To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, 
send an email to [email protected].
        To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
        Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
        For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


      -- 
      The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone 
list.

      If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, 
or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the 
owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

      Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

      The archives for this list can be searched at:
      http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
      --- 
      You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "VIPhone" group.
      To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
an email to [email protected].
      To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
      Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
      For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


    -- 
    The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone 
list.

    If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or 
if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners 
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

    Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

    The archives for this list can be searched at:
    http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
    --- 
    You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
Groups "VIPhone" group.
    To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
an email to [email protected].
    To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
    Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
    For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.


  -- 
  The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone 
list.

  If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or 
if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners 
or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

  Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
[email protected]. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

  The archives for this list can be searched at:
  http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
  --- 
  You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
  To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
email to [email protected].
  To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
  Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
  For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
[email protected].  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
[email protected]

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to [email protected].
To post to this group, send email to [email protected].
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to