Hi,

Yes, I think you have the right one?  It must have gotten updated about a week
or so ago.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Kay Malmquist
Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2018 8:50 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Webber Grill app again

Are you talking about the old iGrill app that is now owned by Webber?  When was
your last update?  We are going to check ours out.  Just out of curiosity, what
is the name of your app?  The last time we used it, it was almost impossible to
use.  We could get to the probe temperatures, but that was all.

Kay Malmquist
kay.malmqu...@gmail.com <mailto:kay.malmqu...@gmail.com>

Gratitude Advantages
"No matter what your temperament is now, gratitude will give you more patience,
understanding, compassion, and kindness."

— Rhonda Byrne