Greetings. I'm having an issue with the GoodReads app on my iPhone 7 Plus with
iOS 11.2.6. My total books read was around 1200 and I had about 27 books on the
want to read shelf. I wrote a review for a book I had finished earlier tonight,
and the next time I looked, my counts were reset to zero. I restarted the app
several times and even updated to the recent iOS release, and restarted again
like I always do. Even so, when I opened GoodReads, my counts were still at
zero or 1. The strange thing is I can access all the books I have finished that
were in the original 1200 total, but the numbers are showing wrong on the My
Books tab of the app. Any ideas or thoughts? Figured I would reach out to the
list before contacting GoodReads.

Thanks,

Wayne Merritt
Sent from my iPhone 7 Plus