From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Steve & Shannon Cook
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 4:24 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Issue with the latest GoodReads app and item counts

Are the books freein this app?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Wayne Merritt
Sent: Monday, February 26, 2018 2:26 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com

Mark,
Thanks for all your help on this annoying issue. I followed the procedure you
described in going to the My Books tab of the app. I am however happy to say
that the issue appears to be back to normal. I went to the GoodReads app
several times yesterday and the item counts were successfully showing the right
updated numbers. I finished a couple of books yesterday and the new counts were
showing what they should have been showing. So, my annoying issue with the item
counts appears to be resolved. Perhaps it was something on the GoodReads end,
or it just took longer than normal for things to update. Whatever the case, all
is good now. Good to know that GoodReads is responsive to accessibility issues
if I need to contact them in the future.

Wayne

Connect with me on GoodReads:
www.goodreads.com/waynesbooks