That’s what I seem to be having trouble doing directly.

Bill Outman

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Chaltain
Sent: Tuesday, March 06, 2018 10:16 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com; Woody Anna Dresner
Subject: Re: Managing storage in settings

I'm not sure if you can do this in Settings -> Storage, and I kind of think you
cannot. You can delete things directly in the BARD Mobile App though.

On 03/06/2018 07:25 PM, Woody Anna Dresner wrote:

Hello, Bill,

It depends on the app. With the music app, you can delete individual albums and
songs. Most apps give you the option to delete all the data, the whole app, or
both. Double-tap the app you're interested in and see what the options are.

Best,

Anna