Hello Bill,

In BARD Mobile, choose the bookshelf from which you want to delete books, such
as Audio Books. Choose Edit. Touch the book you want to delete, flick up or
down to Delete, and double-tap. When you have deleted all the books you want
to, choose the Done button, which is where the Edit button was.

Best,
Anna