I am usually pretty good at figuring out apps, but I cannot get any results
with TextGrabber in its realtime mode, or just in camera mode. I have a bit of
text that I first read with Seeing AI to make sure I did not have a blank page.
I took Seeing AI out of the app switcher and launched TextGrabber.
I did manage to get it to take a picture, but it didn't think I had English
text and wanted me to change the recognition language.
Anyone use TextGrabber and have some tips?
This is more out of curiosity rather than any great need, as between Seeing AI
and KNFB Reader, or Prizmo Go, I can get very good results, and usually just
with Seeing AI.
Thanks,
Richard