Hello I use ally bank’s mobile app as well as chase and I find them to be
accessible.
Thanks

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Robert stigile
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2018 3:36 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: wanting to create a list of accessible banking/credit union apps

Hi

I use chase and wells fargo
Both are very user friendly
Robert Stigile
818-381-9568

On Mar 13, 2018, at 12:05 PM, Julian
<mrc1...@gmail.com<mailto:mrc1...@gmail.com>> wrote:
Hi Keith,

I have found the apps from Bank of America, Citibank, and Barclay card to be
very accessible. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 13, 2018, at 12:01 PM, 'Kramlinger, Keith G., M.D.' via VIPhone
<viphone@googlegroups.com<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> wrote:
Hi,
I am working with a local financial institution who currently have a non-usable
app with respect to voiceover.
I want to provide them with as much information as possible about financial
institutions that have good accessibility and usability. I would appreciate
your replying to this message if you use an accessible banking or credit union
app, indicating the name of the app.
Thanks in advance,
Keith

To post to this group, send email to