A flick up with one finger capitalizes a letter.

On Apr 8, 2018, at 4:30 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:

I believe it’s done with a gesture of some sort.

From: viphone@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com><viphone@googlegroups.com
<mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> On Behalf Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 4:29 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Fleksy VO Coming Back as FlickType

Hi Alan,

After doing some readingabout this app I have 1 question.  Does this keyboard
have a shift key for capitalizing letters?  I didn't catch anything about this.
 Thanks much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the end
you have to ignore everything, & click I agree.