Hello, I am trying to use this app. But I need some detailed instructions as to
how it works. I know that you swipe up to change it from short text to product
channel but me and how do you get to the take picture button. Or is it
automatic? Some details would be appreciated. Thank you.

Live the life you want. Sent from my iPhone