From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Reg
Sullivan
Sent: Sunday, April 8, 2018 6:10 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Seeing AI help

Sounds like you are describing User Error in your post.
You can be assured that if the bar code is in focus it will read, assuming the
code is in the data base.  The fast beeping is to guide you to the code.

When using Short Text mode, the app only needs to get a quick picture of the
page.  You should then either move your device away or put your hand over the
camera and just listen to it read.