As mentioned, you can double tap on the link, then copy the address from the
address bar.
Or, if you stay on that page, you can also do this.

Double tap and hold on the link, a preview button will pop up.  Flick up with
one finger until you hear preview actions, and if you swipe right, you will
find a copy button.

Hope this helps.

Chris