Sent: Monday, April 9, 2018 1:12 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: How can a link be copied in Safari on iPhone?

Perfect! Thank you Chris.

On Apr 9, 2018, at 11:07 AM, Chris Chaffin <chaffin102...@gmail.com> wrote:

As mentioned, you can double tap on the link, then copy the address from the address bar.
Or, if you stay on that page, you can also do this.

Double tap and hold on the link, a preview button will pop up. Flick up with one finger until you hear preview actions, and if you swipe right, you will find a copy button.

Hope this helps.

Chris