Hi All,

I have absolutely no knowledge about iPads, so here goes.  A friend is blind
with hand dexterity problems, & was told by others not to get the large
iPad, but to get the midsize or small iPad.  From doing a little research
you can get these iPads with WiFi or with WiFi & cellular.  If we get her
one with WiFi & celular will she be able to make phone calls with the iPad?
Do the mini iPads have dictation for texting & emailing like the iPhones?
When we buy her this iPad does it matter who we buy it from, i.e, should we
buy it from her cell carrier, Apple or other wise...?  All input will be
gratefully accepted & greatly appreciated.  Thank y'all very much.
Take care.  Mike.  Go Dodgers!
Sennt from my iBarstool.
Arguing with a woman is like reading a software license agreement.  In the