Hi Sieghard and all,

I usually listen to Today In iOS using my preferred podcast app, Overcast. 
However, I also have the app for a couple of reasons. It makes it easy to 
contact the podcast creator and to search for content. The person who wanted to 
know when VoiceOVer is first mentioned might be able to find out using the app, 
for example. It also provides notifications about significant Apple events and 
when podcasts are released, which can be useful. In addition, it provides 
direct access to written material Rob produces that he refers to in the 
podcasts.

Best,
Anna




> On Apr 11, 2018, at 11:17 PM, Sieghard Weitzel <siegh...@live.ca> wrote:
> 
> The app used to cost 99 Cents, but it’s free now. I don’t see a need for it, 
> though, you can listen to it just as well with any Podcast app.
>  
> From: viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com> 
> <viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>> On Behalf Of 
> Richard Turner
> Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2018 8:56 AM
> To: viphone@googlegroups.com <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>
> Subject: Re: Favorite Tech Podcasts
>  
> I like the Today In IOS podcast. It sometimes is listed as TII.
> It is not VoiceOver specific, but he is very aware of VoiceOver and mentions 
> it sometimes.
> He has an app to, but you can access it from any podcast player.
> His app is completely VoiceOver accessible. I think it might cost something.
> But, give an episode a listen and see what you think.
> Richard
>  
> 
>  
> “The secret is not to make your music louder, but to make the world quieter.” 
> - Mitch Albom from The Magic Strings of Frankie Presto, page 1
> 
> On Apr 11, 2018, at 8:41 AM, kelby carlson <kelbycarl...@gmail.com 
> <mailto:kelbycarl...@gmail.com>> wrote:
> 
> All,
> 
> What are your favorite podcasts that are technology-oriented, blind focused 
> or otherwise? Obviously the Daily Fible is great, but I'm also wondering 
> about the best podcasts since DF has to be listened to live.
> 
> Sent from my iPhone
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
> 
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
> 
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu>.  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you 
> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
> 
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd52d5456fbe742b57e9d08d59fc2b35f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636590580929280996&sdata=m8HiIFoNAjDP1UraHDH%2BF2E1Vmz2MHnF9sIybHBK4As%3D&reserved=0
>  
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mail-archive.com%2Fviphone%40googlegroups.com%2F&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd52d5456fbe742b57e9d08d59fc2b35f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636590580929280996&sdata=m8HiIFoNAjDP1UraHDH%2BF2E1Vmz2MHnF9sIybHBK4As%3D&reserved=0>
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at 
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fgroup%2Fviphone&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd52d5456fbe742b57e9d08d59fc2b35f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636590580929280996&sdata=JAP2UuhUCUswxY8qTfJsmfjPBWObdbtxVF4%2FJgJpBNU%3D&reserved=0
>  
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fgroup%2Fviphone&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd52d5456fbe742b57e9d08d59fc2b35f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636590580929280996&sdata=JAP2UuhUCUswxY8qTfJsmfjPBWObdbtxVF4%2FJgJpBNU%3D&reserved=0>.
> For more options, visit 
> https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Foptout&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd52d5456fbe742b57e9d08d59fc2b35f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636590580929280996&sdata=MkGHI1Ue0SMDb%2FQ8GWcgmAJaKctSrZmYYtojXUn9DNI%3D&reserved=0
>  
> <https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgroups.google.com%2Fd%2Foptout&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd52d5456fbe742b57e9d08d59fc2b35f%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636590580929280996&sdata=MkGHI1Ue0SMDb%2FQ8GWcgmAJaKctSrZmYYtojXUn9DNI%3D&reserved=0>.
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at: 
> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you 
> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/ 
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email toviphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/viphone>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.
> 
> -- 
> The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.
>  
> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if 
> you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.
>  
> Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor. Mark can be reached at:  
> mk...@ucla.edu <mailto:mk...@ucla.edu>. Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you 
> can reach Cara at caraqu...@caraquinn.com <mailto:caraqu...@caraquinn.com>
>  
> The archives for this list can be searched at:
> http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/ 
> <http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/>
> --- 
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
> "VIPhone" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
> email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
> To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com 
> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.
> Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone 
> <https://groups.google.com/group/viphone>.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout 
> <https://groups.google.com/d/optout>.

-- 
The following information is important for all members of the V iPhone list.

If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you 
feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or 
moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

Your V iPhone list moderator is Mark Taylor.  Mark can be reached at:  
mk...@ucla.edu.  Your list owner is Cara Quinn - you can reach Cara at 
caraqu...@caraquinn.com

The archives for this list can be searched at:
http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"VIPhone" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to viphone@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/viphone.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Reply via email to