Hello list,

For those who have a apple watch and are using the weather god on their watch
face, would someone please tell me how to customize the complication? I have
looked at the complication on the phone under my watch under complication but
did not see it there. I looked on the watch and did not see it their either.
Did I not go up enough when selecting the complication when setting up the
watch face. Just for additional information, I am using the modular watch face.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.