So, first you have to be using one of the watch faces that weather
gods shows up in--for example, I am using the modular.  Then I chose
to use Weather Gods in the center where the weather complication is,
and you have to be sure to flick down through almost all of them, but
it is there.
Love this app as a weather complication and it does work wonderfully
on the watch with vo.
HTH
Yolanda