When you chose the watch face, it states in the heading how many
complications are included in that face.  For example, the modular has
five, so weather is in the center, then I put date at the top and
sunset/sunrise top right, put movement bottom right and battery bottom
left.  I tried a face with only three complications, but did not care
for that limited of a view.
Yolanda