I guess the person who asked you must have thought you have quite the voice
*smile*

From: viphone@googlegroups.com <viphone@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jessica
Dail
Sent: Saturday, May 26, 2018 7:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: My top 10 wish list for iOS 12

Hi,
I’d like to see the ability for a user to record their own voice, then have
that be able to be used for voiceover and Siri, as well as being shared, so
others can use it, if they’d like.

Someone once asked me if I’d ever thought about lending my voice like that.

Does anyone know how I could do that accessibly?

Just curious on what it would take.

Thanks,
Jessica

Sent from my iPad

On May 26, 2018, at 10:00 AM, Mário Navarro