No, I didn't do anything. They just appeared. I assume it was something on
Dropbox's end.

Mary,

As I said, I've already tried rebuilding my library after uninstalling and
reinstalling the app, which didn't do anything. I even reset my phone's general
settings. It may be an issue with my phone but it only occurs with VDR.

Sent from my iPhone